Create a custom event
Add a custom or change event by adding an external event to an object.
External events allow you to manage object events.
- FromProject view, select the object to contain the external event.
- InPropertiesnext toEvents, selectAdd external event.
- Select the event to manage the events of another object.
- ChooseSelect.The new event appears underEvents.
- To link a method to the event, next to the event, selectAdd new methodand then select the method.
- (optional) If the method requires arguments, expand the method and set the arguments.
Have questions or feedback about this documentation? Please submit your feedback here.