Add an event to an object from another object
Add an event to an object by adding an event from another object. Adding an event from another object helps prevent you from having to recreate the same event for different objects.
- InProject view, select the object to which you want to add the event.
- InPropertiesafterEvents, selectAdd external event.
- Navigate to the object that has the event you want to add to the current object, select the event, and then chooseSelect.
- To associate a method with the event, after the event, selectAdd net methodand select the desired method.
- In the selection window, navigate to and select the method to add:
- Global method. Expand theCommandsnode and expand the method node to select a method.
- Local node. Expand the node of the object to select a method.
- (optional) If the method requires arguments, expand the method and set the arguments.
- (optional) Associate any additional methods with the event.
Have questions or feedback about this documentation? Please submit your feedback here.