Confirm and acknowledge alarms
Acknowledge and confirm active alarms at runtime. Acknowledging an alarm indicates that the user is aware of the alarm. Confirming an alarm indicates that the cause of the alarm is resolved.
- At runtime, in theAlarm grid, either:
- Select an alarm. Any interaction applies to only the selected alarm in the grid.
- Select no alarm. Any interaction applies to all of the alarms in the grid.
- Select either:
- AcknowledgeorAcknowledge all. Acknowledge that you are aware of the selected alarm or all alarms.
- ConfirmorConfirm all. Confirm that the origin of the selected alarm or all alarms have been resolved.
appears in the related column of the alarm.
Have questions or feedback about this documentation? Please submit your feedback here.