FactoryTalk Optix Studio web version
You can use
FactoryTalk Optix Studioin a web browser through
Editor features support
FactoryTalk Optix Studio web editorsupports all
FactoryTalk Optix Studio desktop editorfeatures except for:
- Save logs from theOutputtabs.
- Edit NetLogic files.
- OpenFactoryTalk OptixHelp.
- Display paths in logs in theOutputtabs.
- Add files and images by dragging and dropping them intoFactoryTalk Optix Studio web editor.
- Restart the application at runtime by using themethod.
Emulator features support
FactoryTalk Optix Studio web editoremulator supports all features of
FactoryTalk Optix Studio desktop editoremulator except for:
- Control theWebBrowserobject in the runtime emulator.
- Control thePDFViewerobject in the runtime emulator.
- Control theVideoobject in the runtime emulator.
- Control theWindowobject in the runtime emulator.
Have questions or feedback about this documentation? Please submit your feedback here.