Configure a navigation panel
Configure a navigation panel to switch between different panels at runtime.
- InProject view, double-clickMainWindow (type).The window type opens in the editor.
- Right-clickMainWindow (type)and select .Navigation panel appears in the main window and is not positioned.
- InProperties, setHorizontal alignmentandVertical alignmenttoStretch.The navigation panel occupies the entire height and width of the main window and covers the logo.
- SetTop marginto55.The navigation panel no longer covers the logo.
- DragPage1 (type),Page2 (type),Page3 (type), andPage4 (type)ontoNavigationPanel1.
Have questions or feedback about this documentation? Please submit your feedback here.