These application notes apply to
FactoryTalk Optix Studioversion 1.00.00.
- Do not lose the USB Key with exportedFactoryTalk Optix Application. The USB key contains inspectable fields, credentials, certificates, and hashed passwords.
- Protect physical access toRockwell Automationmanufactured devices.
- Do not leave connected devices unattended. Protect physical access to the device and protect logs from device web interface, connected diagnostic session, and file system access via remote assistance tool.
- Prevent unauthorized physical access to the device. Protect physical access to the device and improve security level of application files generated by custom logics.
- Protect physical access to logged-in user sessions. Prevent the theft ofFactoryTalk Hubrefresh token file by locking the session if unattended.
- Protect physical access to logged-in user sessions. Prevent the removal ofFactoryTalk Hubrefresh token file by locking the session if unattended.
- Protect physical access to logged-in user sessions. Prevent attacks while logging in to GitHub.
Features labeled as
(preview)should not be used in a production environment but rather only in a lab environment. Feature preview includes:
- RA EtherNet/IP communication driver in the Web Editor and Web Emulator
- Push Agent library object for sending data to the cloud using MQTT
- Connected IDE mode
- File sign and verify library object
- Model analysis providing information model graphs
Have questions or feedback about this documentation? Please submit your feedback here.