Quick start: develop a sample project
Develop, compile, and run a sample HMI
FactoryTalk Optix Applicationthat demonstrates different capabilities of
FactoryTalk Optix Studio.
- At any point of this tutorial, you can test your application by selectingRun
- Throughout this tutorial, save changes periodically by pressingor selecting from the toolbar.
- You can download, unzip, and open the finished project to investigate its components and settings: QuickStart.zip
- To develop the project
- Configure and brand the main window:
- Configure panels and tab-based navigation:
- Configure dynamic graphic objects:
- Configure variables and add temperature controls:
- Configure recipes:
Have questions or feedback about this documentation? Please submit your feedback here.