This course builds upon your experience with basic ladder logic programming. In this course, you will learn how to program code using timer, counter, math, data handling, and comparison instructions. You will gain an understanding of project development tasks and be shown how to:
- Create a new project using RSLogix 500® software
- Create, assign, and edit addresses and symbols
- Program ladder logic
- Upload, download, and go online with a SLC™ 500 processor
- Edit and verify ladder logic
- Test an RSLogix 500 project
Since content is shared between this course and the SLC 500 and RSLogix 500 Maintenance and Troubleshooting course (CCPS43-EL), we recommend that you take the course that best fits your job requirements.