A variable is an element that represents a figure or a characteristic of an object and specifies the value of that characteristic.
- Contains a DataType attribute
- Can be structured to contain other variables
- Contains descriptive attributes
- Cannot contain objects
You cannot remove properties from predefined objects. For example, you cannot remove the
Textproperty from a
For example, a variable can represent:
- The speed of a physical object
- TheSpeedvariable with a numeric (Int32) value defines the speed of theMotorobject.
- A style characteristic of a graphic object
- TheText colorvariable defines the color of theLabelobject
- Various object properties
- A dynamic link to theEmbeddedDatabase1object defines theStorevariable value.
Have questions or feedback about this documentation? Please submit your feedback here.