Optimization of Batch Manufacturing Processes
FactoryTalk Batch provides efficient, predictable batch processing, consistency between batches, and generation of event information during batch runs. FactoryTalk Batch process management lets you reuse code, recipes, phases, and logic between processes with similar procedures. FactoryTalk Batch brings all facets of batch automation and process management together, providing the most comprehensive batch management software available.
FactoryTalk Batch can improve quality and increase production in many industries such as chemical, pharmaceutical, food, beverage, heavy industry, and pulp and paper.
FactoryTalk Batch combines the ISA S88 standard with proven technology that provides the flexibility you need to supply your product to market faster.
With FactoryTalk Batch, you can:
- Create and manage recipes and execute them automatically
- Reduce the hours needed for validating and commissioning
- Configure physical and procedural models
- Integrate with a wide variety of complementary software applications
- Collect detailed electronic batch data about your process to generate detailed reports
- Integrate and exchange batch and recipe information with corporate information systems
- Simulate your entire batch process
FactoryTalk Batch includes:
- FactoryTalk eProcedure — eProcedure automates manual procedures using an interactive, web-based interface to sequence and document manufacturing operations. eProcedure provides the consistency of automated controls in manual operations. eProcedure executes recipe instruction, controls the resources of the process cell, displays instructions to operators, and logs all responses. eProcedure is complementary to existing systems and supports both stationary and mobile operations, enabling companies to use their existing intranet without requiring additional hardware.
- FactoryTalk Batch Material Manager — FactoryTalk Batch Material Manager brings just-in-time material management to batch execution systems, allowing more effective management of materials and recipes. FactoryTalk Batch Material Manager provides plant-level material management and tracking, and integrates with company-wide inventory management systems. It complements ERP-level resource management by collecting the detailed material and equipment tracking information needed for optimizing your supply chain and e-business fulfillment.
- RSLinx Classic OEM