FactoryTalk Activation NEW Dongle Supports "Plug 'n' Play" Activations - Even on Computers Without Internet Access.
The new FactoryTalk Activation Dongle makes managing Rockwell Automation software activations as easy as inserting a USB device. This "plug and play" technology greatly simplifies the process of activation software applications on stand-alone machines. Learn more about new tools and features for activating and managing Rockwell Automation software activations.
FactoryTalk Activation Manager
The improved user interface is only one of the many benefits designed to help licensing novices easily manage activations. Additional features include:
- One simplified installation routine
- Support in both 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft® Operating Systems
- Embedded system handling reducing manual user intervention
- Easier method for borrowing activations
- Additional user interfaces for managing FactoryTalk Activations
Download the FactoryTalk Activation Manager
Updates to Rockwell Automation Activation Website
This updated website provides an alternative method of getting and rehosting Rockwell Automation software product activations. Integration with FactoryTalk Activation Manager allows data import to the website, reducing manual data entry of activation information. Key benefits include:
- Take advantage of importing Host ID file FTAManagerData.xml built with FactoryTalk Activation Manager
- Rehost multiple activations at one time
- Download the latest version of the FactoryTalk Activation Manager
- Retrieve serial number and product key after completing rehost
- Access FactoryTalk Activation Manager Video Collection
FactoryTalk Activation Video Collection
Review this Video Collection for a step-by-step procedure to help you work with the FactoryTalk Activation Manager.