Design & Configuration
As one of the core technologies of Integrated Architecture™, Logix offers a unique approach to automation — a single control platform with a common control engine and development environment expressly designed to deliver world-class capabilities for any automation discipline.
At the heart of Logix technology is RSLogix 5000 design and configuration software. Whether you have discrete, process, batch, motion, safety and drive-based applications, RSLogix 5000 offers an easy-to- use IEC61131-3 compliant interface, symbolic programming with structures and arrays and a comprehensive instruction set that serves many types of applications. It provides ladder logic, structured text, function block diagram and sequential function chart editors for program development as well as support for the S88 equipment phase state model for batch and machine control applications.
With RSLogix 5000 you can
- use one intuitive design and configuration software package
- simplify development of complex control solutions
- have greater access to real-time information
- develop localized applications in a single control platform
- optimized productivity and the ability to react quickly to market and business needs
- faster startups with reduced commissioning time
- reduced maintenance and training costs
- lower total cost of ownership