Rockwell Automation offers repeatable safety solutions across a number of industries and custom applications to meet your specific needs. Our safety team follows a solution lifecycle to help ensure projects are executed thoroughly.
Safety Solution Lifecycle
- Step 1: Safety Assessment – Identify hazards and estimate the associated risks
- Step 2: Mitigation Technique Selection – Evaluate safeguarding options based on industry acceptable solutions
- Step 3: Safety System Design – Design system architecture, safety critical circuit design and guarding design
- Step 4: Project Execution – Material procurement, assembly, integration testing, commissioning
- Step 5: Validation – Verify that systems are operating within defined parameters and applicable standards have been satisfied
- Step 6: Maintenance – Change Control
Safety Automation Builder
Introducing a new design and configuration tool that helps you streamline development, improve compliance, and reduce cost when designing a safety system.