Change is never easy, and when it comes to your control system, you have too much invested to take those changes lightly. We understand how important it is to protect your investment, and to have a long-range strategy for increasing your productivity and maximizing your competitive advantage.
When the time comes to upgrade your control system, you need a partner who understands your industry, will help you develop a plan that suits your application needs and goals, and has resources worldwide to support you. As the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information, Rockwell Automation is the partner you can turn to for:
- A track record of providing long term support throughout the lifecycle.
- A global presence, with locations in more than 80 countries worldwide.
- Experience in helping to achieve plant-wide optimization, machine builder performance, and sustainable production across a wide range of industries.
- A comprehensive network of partners, with products, technologies, application specialists, and distribution to help build a complete solution.
Our unwavering commitment to supporting your investment is founded on:
- Exceptional Product Longevity and Communication Throughout the Lifecycle
Rockwell Automation has a strong track record of keeping products viable, resulting in long product lifecycles relative to our competition. As our products age, we provide options to help customers extend product life as long as possible, and enough advance notification to allow them to transition as seamlessly as possible to the next generation of products.
- Phased Migration Strategy and Extensive Migrations Toolkit
Rockwell Automation provides the broadest portfolio of upgrade and replacement options, along with a phased migration approach that minimizes risk and protects customers’ investments as they move to new technology.
- Global Solutions and Services
Rockwell Automation provides project management, domain expertise, and global execution to help optimize our customers’ experience during every phase of the automation lifecycle. Beyond our solution delivery capabilities, our full suite of services can help our customers optimize plant assets, increase productivity, and improve their overall financial performance.