Managing Industrial Networks with Cisco Networking Technologies (IMINS)
Over the past century, global manufacturing systems have evolved from manual, linear processes to high-powered, efficient automated systems through landmark advances to automation technology and production methods. Your commitment to blend information technology into your traditional operations business practices is crucial to keep pace with your competition and continue to find paths to improvement.
Rockwell Automation, in collaboration with Strategic Alliance partner Cisco®, now offers the Managing Industrial Networks with Cisco Networking Technologies (IMINS) [PDF] class. This class is designed for IT and operations technology professionals who are responsible for the implementation, operation and support of networked industrial infrastructure. The course helps students prepare for the Cisco Industrial Networking Specialist Certification exam (exam ID 600-601) and achieve their Cisco Industrial Networking Specialist Certification.
Through this course, you will:
- Achieve competency and skills to install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot industrial network systems
- Interpret design and drawings to recognize industrial topologies and access reference materials
- Help ensure network availability, reliability and cyber security
- Take the first step in a portfolio of educational products toward a career in industrial networks
- Be prepared for the IMINS certification exam
Take the IMINS Exam and get certified as a Cisco Industrial Networking Specialist, a job role based certification that helps validate your technical competency in the IoT Space. The certification is recognized globally and helps enhance career options for individuals while providing a business tool for employers in making hiring decisions.
For more details on the certification and registering for the exam please visit:
Due to high anticipated enrollment, we encourage you to enroll today by talking to an Enrollment Specialist or following the regional enrollment process. The tuition for this class is $3,750 USD ( $3,830 CAD). Receive a 10% discount with purchase before April 30, 2015.
Choose Your Region
Select your region below for local information on course schedule, locations, and enrollment details.
- North America
In the United States and Canada, there are three ways to enroll:
- Please visit our new enrollment portal for class locations, dates and to enroll online with a credit card.
- Call 1-440-646-3434 (and press option #7) to speak with an Enrollment Specialist
- Contact your local Rockwell Automation sales person or distributor.
- Europe, Middle East, Africa
Select your country below for local schedule and enrollment details:
Why Rockwell Automation?
Rockwell Automation is in a unique position to offer this certification course because of our collaboration with Cisco, leveraging our combined experience in the operations and IT spaces. Our instructors use this balanced approach between both disciplines, and have the proper skills and experience to teach these concepts to provide exceptional value to all students.