Rising energy costs. Increasing environmental regulation. Accelerating demand for larger, multi-use ships. When it comes to designing high-performance, cost-effective diesel electric vessels, today’s ship builders are faced with daunting challenges. And for each new challenge you face, you must find a solution that can withstand the rigors of a marine environment.
Commercial and military vessels around the world rely on Rockwell Automation solutions to optimize performance.
That’s because our common shipboard architecture provides ship-wide control and visualization, and commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) technology for applications and equipment that result in:
- Reduction of headcount on board ships
- Life cycle predictive and preventative maintenance
- Improved operational performance
- Immediate global access to spare parts and support personnel
- Extended life of your existing assets
The result? Fleets that are more efficient – and commercial and naval operations that are more cost-effective than ever before.