Welcome to the Automation Fair® Online Pressroom!
This site is the media hub for all Automation Fair® information before, during and after the event. Check back often for updates!
Thank you to all the editors that registered to attend the 2014 Automation Perspectives and Automation Fair® events. For those who have requested briefings with Rockwell Automaton spokespeople, the interests and availability you indicated on the registration site have been noted, and a customized schedule will be sent to you the week of Oct. 28.
If you have any questions about attending the Automation Fair® event, you can contact Dani Litt at 612.455.1726 or via email at email@example.com.
Highlights from the Week
Miss something? Read about it here, in a special Show Daily report from the editors of Putman Media.
- Monday, November 11
- Tuesday, November 12
- Wednesday, November 13
- Thursday, November 14
- Friday, November 15
Additional announcements, presentations, photos and videos from the week’s events can be found on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Flickr and SlideShare. If you haven’t already, we encourage you to follow these profiles and check into the Automation Fair event on Foursquare and/or Facebook!
Also, don’t forget to check out these related materials:
- New Products and Solutions Directory [PDF]
- Press Releases from Rockwell Automation and our Partners
- Fact Sheets
- Bylines and White Papers
- Multimedia Gallery
- Presentations - Videos Now Available!
Tell Us Your Thoughts
Each year, Rockwell Automation uses valuable feedback from editors to plan the Automation Perspectives and Automation Fair® events. Please help us plan another successful event in 2014 by taking a few moments to complete our survey.
Latest Automation Fair® Announcements
- November 19 – Rockwell Automation Helps Promote Industry Education with Contribution to NAED Education and Research Foundation
- November 15 – Rockwell Automation Extends Functionality of Rockwell Software AutoSuite Software for Automotive Industry
- November 13 – Innovators in Industrial Automation Convene in Houston for 22nd Annual Automation Fair Event
- November 13 – Rockwell Automation Expands FactoryTalk Software Functionality to Increase Flexibility, Time-to-Value of Manufacturing-Intelligence Systems
- November 12 – Rockwell Automation Releases FactoryTalk VantagePoint Mobile App for Windows 8.1