The Connected Components Accelerator Toolkit provides you with the information you need to quickly and easily implement common control tasks in your machine design. The pre-configured Building Blocks allow you to concentrate on machine design and performance, rather than time-consuming programming and validation.
The Accelerator Toolkit includes automation engineering design tools for the entire machine control application development. It allows OEMs to concentrate on the intellectual property that produces compelling and differentiating machine features.
The tools include:
- Lists of compatible materials
- Panel layout and wiring drawings (usable in CAD Software)
- Pre-written control programs
- Sample HMI screens including diagnostics
- Quick Start guides
- Best-practice based examples
Besides obtaining the CCAT DVD from your local Rockwell Automation representative, the CCAT can be obtained via one of the following download sites:
- Individually download the CCAT and other software according to your individual needs. Software that can be downloaded includes:
- Connected Component Accelerator Toolkit (Contains the CCAT menu and Library of Starting Projects, BOM files, CAD files, Controller files, HMI files, Quick Start files and other Support material. Development software usable by all designers.)
- Product Selection Toolbox (PST) (Contains the ProposalWorks software to assist with Product Selection and obtaining quotes. Recommended for all designers who have not previously installed it.)
- UltraWare (Used for configuring the Kinetix 3 servo drives. Recommended for all designers who will use Kinetix 3 servo drives.)
- Connected Components Workbench (Used to program, configure and monitor a variety of Connected Components related products. Recommended for all designers who have not previously installed it.)
- Download the complete set of files included on the CCAT DVD, including the CCAT, PST, UltraWare and a link to the Connected Components Workbench download.