MESA International SIG
10 May 2017
International Manufacturing Centre
University of Warwick
An Opportunity to Learn and Share Industry Best Practice
The aim of the MESA UK SIG is to give UK manufacturing companies, information technology hardware and software suppliers, system integrators, consulting service providers, analysts, editors, academics and students the opportunity to learn and share MOM best practice, as we head into an age of digitisation with The Connected Enterprise, Smart Manufacturing, Industrial Internet of Things and Industry 4.0.
MESA International is a ‘not for profit’ community striving to help industry improve business results using information technology and management best practices. These events are intended to be interactive, two way information exchanges amongst specialists (and those wishing to become specialists) in the field.
As part of the event, we invite you and your colleagues to attend the discussions and subsequent tour of The International Manufacturing Centre and The Energy Innovation Centre.
The Tour at The International Manufacturing Centre
During this tour, you will have an opportunity to experience:
- 3xD Drive-in, Driver-in-the-loop, multi-axis driving simulator for autonomous, smart and connected vehicles
- Remote laser welding
- Automotive composites centre
- Material characterisation
- Robotics and automation
- Centre for Imaging, Metrology and Additive Technologies (CiMAT) (Full vehicle CMM, CT scanning and ALM machines)
The Tour at The Energy Innovation Centre
As part of this tour, you will see:
- Battery scale-up line and dry room
- Cell test and characterisation facility
- Climatic chamber for emachine and vehicle pack testing
- Twin dynamometer vehicle energy facility
- High-frequency (shaker) testing
- An exclusive insight into the creation of Jaguar cars
Visit MESA's website for more information.