Our engaged, inclusive workforce is focused on delivering value to our customers and shareowners. In turn, we take a holistic approach to valuing your work, which includes compensation packages, recognition and reward programs, a career development strategy and more.
- A Motivated & Successful Team
Rockwell Automation employees consistently strive for excellence in all facets of their work. And our team’s collaborative spirit and commitment to doing the right thing have made us successful.
- World’s Most Ethical Companies (Ethisphere Institute)
- Top 100 Innovative Companies (Forbes)
- Most Sustainable Companies (Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index)
- Top 100 Company — Sustainable Performance Leaders (Justmeans Global 1000)
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
We work hard to ensure your contributions are rewarded with compensation packages that are:
- Reflective of your geographic region and market
- Reflective of your skill-set
If you are offered a position, our local human resources team will provide you with detailed information regarding your compensation package.
- Take-Charge Career Development
Simply put, you define your career goals with your manager – and Rockwell Automation provides the tools and support to help you achieve them. In addition, our internal Career Solutions website provides a variety of tools designed to help you set your career development path.
- International Exposure
Represented in more than 80 countries, Rockwell Automation is truly a global company. When you choose us, you will have the opportunity to interact and exchange ideas with thousands of employees around the world. As a result, you will gain a unique international perspective that will serve you well for years to come.
- Recognition & Rewards
Rockwell Automation believes in recognizing extraordinary employee contributions in meaningful ways:
- Engineer-of-the-Year Award
Honors outstanding engineers or teams whose technical contributions, innovation and business impact exemplifies the very best in engineering excellence.
- Odo J. Struger Automation Award
Recognizes outstanding leadership and technical accomplishments that have included at least one patent and innovation awards that have resulted in financial gain for the company.
- Innovation Awards
Celebrates key technical innovations that are not patented.
- Volunteer Recognition Program
Honors employees for service and support of non-profit organizations. Awards include the Global Impact Award, the Hometown Hero Award, and the Engineering Our Future™ Award.
- Global Compliance Champion of the Year
Honors an individual whose actions in the course of his or her work or relationship with others exemplify the company value of integrity.
- Capture the Moment Program
Recognizes individuals or teams for specific accomplishments that directly support our Growth and Performance strategy.